- USA - Orlando Florida, 32819
The Associate Programmer Analyst’s role is to configure, define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes configuration, writing, coding, testing, analyzing and supporting software programs and applications. The Programmer Analyst will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Liaise with other technical staff to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Consistently configure, write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Design, run and monitor software tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE: SPECIFIC EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university preferred in Computer Science or Business Administration. Or multiple years spent supporting a large POS application.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 8818BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2012 Universal Studios. © 2012 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE