- USA - Orlando Florida, 32819
Manages the strategy and execution of all B2B CRM initiatives including email database management, email marketing, social media, and trade partner communications in support of multiple sales channels. Develops trade campaign management and contact strategies to drive demand through UO’s Trade partners and channels while staying aligned with consumer CRM strategies to ensure the programs remain relevant and that all initiatives support the brand promise and business objectives. Collaborates with Sales channels, Consumer CRM team, Marketing Database team, Legal, Brand Marketing, Planning & Integration, IT, and Creative Services. Identifies and manages external partners that assist with the B2B CRM efforts.
- Develops trade campaign management and contact strategies for various travel segments to drive demand through UO’s Trade partners and channels while staying aligned with consumer CRM strategies to ensure the programs remain relevant and that all initiatives support the brand promise and business objectives.
- Ensure all B2B email and social media campaigns are consistent and aligned with the Brand look and feel.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with cross divisional stakeholders/partners to continually test and optimize programs to ensure business objective are consistently met
- Partners with internal consumer CRM and Publicity teams to ensure alignment and identify opportunities to synergize.
- Manage overall Sales channel email database and ensure proper opt-ins and compliance with CAN-SPAM laws. Ensure the database is both secure and maintained on a regular basis.
- Leads creative development process in alignment with campaign objectives including but not limited to development of project briefs, coordination of creative development, and securing all stakeholder feedback and approval.
- Manage email communication schedule maintaining timely execution of all campaigns while partnering with stakeholders on scheduling & prioritization
- Develop new strategies to improve B2B CRM and social media to have the ability to communicate and engage with Trade partners throughout the year.
- Develop tools and assets that can be provided to Trade partners for them to be able to communicate with their clients on behalf of Universal Orlando.
- Develop executable strategies for customizable communication to targeted segments.
- Develop and provide the proper tracking and reporting of all email marketing campaigns and projects.
- Set goals and objectives for each email strategy and ensure those are met or adjustments are made.
- Provides analytical feedback to upper management and key stakeholders across marketing and sales channels.
- Track year over year campaign performance to identify changes in trends and recommend adjustments to mitigate or optimize
- Manage external vendors and partners to ensure email campaigns are delivered in a timely manner.
- Evaluate any potential external service providers that Universal Orlando could benefit from. Work through and bring closure to the proposal, scope of work, and legal steps of this process.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for B2B email marketing and social media.
- Ensure utilization of best practices that optimize deliverability and keeps up on the latest tools, trends and techniques in B2B CRM.
- Proactively monitors competitive market information and performance of email campaigns to make effective strategic decisions and campaign adjustments
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years marketing management; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred experience in the areas of B2B and/or Consumer CRM/Email Marketing, Database management, travel industry trade marketing, marketing/sales technology, and project management.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 8746BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2012 Universal Studios. © 2012 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE