- USA - Charlotte North Carolina, 28205
Best Buy is a multinational retailer of technology and entertainment products and services with a commitment to growth and innovation. We are on the forefront of technology’s rapid advancements, we thrive on challenge and change and we empower our people to do the right thing every time. Best Buy has locations around the world including Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom and China.
We believe that each person matters, each conversation matters and each connection matters. Community partnership is central to the way we do business. In 2010, we donated a combined $25.2 million to improve the vitality of the communities where our employees and customers live and work. We invite you to explore Best Buy where you can use the latest technology, voice your thoughts and ideas and build connections that last a lifetime.
• Provide personalized service and exceptional level of expertise for customers
• Handle all aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties and receiving customer payments, cash and credit card/check transactions
• Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans, and service features
• Assist Store Manager in training store staff in all aspects of their job responsibilities including customer service and selling.
• Supervise Sales Consultants including planning, organizing, and delegating tasks to and following up to ensure proper completion in the Store Manager’s absence
• Assist Store Manager in overall store operations
• HS Diploma or Equivalent
• 6 months supervisor experience
• 6 months sales experience
• Previous experience being a key holder and handling cash
• 1 year retail management / supervisory experience