- USA - Orlando Florida, 32819
The Senior Programmer Analyst will be a member of the Admin Delivery Services team. This person will be part of a team responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining the PeopleSoft HRMS application and future modules including ELM. This includes writing, coding, testing, analyzing and supporting PeopleSoft and would also include the research, design, documentation, and modification of software specifications throughout the production life cycle. This position supports a 24x7 mission critical application and will also include backup support for other applications. The team supports several applications including Kronos, Invotech Wardrobe, Remedy, and several custom applications.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years technical experience with PeopleSoft HCM and ELM 9.0 and higher
- 5-7 years experience with multiple development tools including Application Engine, Integration Broker, PeopleCode, SQRs, Component Interface Objects, and Workflow
- Experienced with PeopleTools 8.49 and higher
- 3-5 years experience with PeopleSoft Self Service and Process Scheduler
- 3-5 years experience using Crystal Reports with PeopleSoft
- Experience with SQL, Oracle 11g, Toad, Integration Broker, XML Publisher
- Experience with leading large scale upgrades of PeopleSoft
- Experience with defined PMO processes
- Expertise and experience with complex technical solutions
- Experience with mentoring other team members
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to independently learn new modules of PeopleSoft
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
We regret, due to the volume of responses, only applicants of interest will be contacted. Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
To go directly to this position cut and paste the Job Posting number: 7864BR
IT'S A BIG UNIVERSE. WHERE DO YOU FIT IN?
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2012 Universal Studios. © 2012 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE