- USA - Austin Texas, 78758
We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
Manage the day-to-day operation of Portfolio Services in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Manage the day-to-day operations within the Portfolio Services unit including participation in developing, interpreting and implementing business rules as well as policies and procedures for the organization.
- Identify client/customer issues and trends by monitoring day-to-day operations and utilizing the information/data to provide proactive solutions/alternatives and eliminating non-value work and redundancies in processes.
- Maintain an environment and management style that promotes creativity, open communication and teamwork and provide support and guidance to staff through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Ensure compliant and reconciled client portfolios through analytical and technological oversight.
- Enhance the existing department structure and create and implement a simpler operational model, one that clarifies roles and responsibilities, defines ownership.
- Oversee preparation and distribution of monthly statistics and reports.
- Assist in preparation of annual department budget.
- Keep abreast of new technologies, applications, mortgage servicing platforms and the implications thereof for assigned areas.
- Be an active participant on customer calls, serve as a liaison for client tours and visit clients face-to-face.
- Act as an alternate to the lead contact with trade/industry associates or regulatory bodies through industry sub-committees such as LPS MSP and serve as alternate to industry conferences.
- Establish and maintain a favorable working relationship across organizational boundaries within Flood, Tax, Account Management, Contact Center, Accounts Receivable and Spatial.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five years supervisory and management experience, plus solid administrative and management skills
- Five plus years mortgage servicing experience
- Three to five years flood and tax experience preferred
- Analytical assessment and business acumen, creative thinking and decision making and strong communication skills
- Ability to cultivate and maintain client and industry relationships
- Must be a self-starter with good judgment
- Familiarity with data manipulation software and current technological development language and database tools a plus
- Must have a participative management style and advocate team concepts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.